Gisernia Skarbowa, led by August Emanuel Glücksberg (1804–1894), son of the famous printer Natan Glücksberg. He completed an apprenticeship at the Firmin Didot’s type foundry in Paris. In 1830 he took over his father's punchcutting workshop in Warsaw, run by Krystian Benecke, and significantly expanded its activity. In 1841 the foundry was sold to the Governmental Revenue and Treasury Commission. Initially, it was placed in the Minting house of Warsaw, and then moved to the Government Palace at Rymarska Street. About the companies of the Glücksbergs, in: A. Tomaszewski, Giserzy Czcionek w Polsce, Ogme 2009.